White Plains Estate Planning
Whether you are just starting your family and growing your assets, or whether you already have a family and have accumulated significant assets, a carefully constructed estate plan is essential to protect your loved ones and preserve your assets. A comprehensive estate plan involves more than signing a will. In fact, a well-thought-out estate plan will do more than just distribute your assets in the way you intend. For instance, your estate plan can:
- Reduce estate taxes or address unique family needs through the creation of trusts
- Identify and nominate individuals who can make financial and health care decisions on your behalf in the event that you are unable to make those decisions yourself
- Establish a fair and workable succession plan for a family business
- Develop a plan to prevent your assets from being depleted by the expenses of long-term health care needs
- Avoid the hassle and expense of a court-run guardianship proceeding and a court-run probate proceeding by the use of a revocable trust
A Consultative Approach to Meeting Your Needs
Effective estate planning, perhaps more than any other legal practice area, relies on a trusting relationship between you and your estate planning lawyer. At the office of Joseph H. Gruner, P.C., in White Plains, I invest the time and energy necessary to develop a comprehensive estate plan that addresses each of your unique objectives and needs.
I understand the sensitive nature of estate planning, especially when dealing with issues of aging, failing health and death. I have learned how to make this an easier conversation to have — one that puts my clients at ease and provides a comforting sense of security.
By cultivating strong and trusting relationships with my clients, I am able to understand their needs and help meet them. This approach, combined with four decades of experience in this field of law, has been instrumental in my helping families achieve their estate planning goals.
Contact Joseph H. Gruner, P.C.
Meeting with a knowledgeable estate planning attorney is the important first step to protect those you love. Call 914-517-3871 or email me to schedule an appointment. Based in White Plains, our law firm represents clients across Westchester County, Nassau County and the greater New York City area.